Clear & Bright Peel Pads
These once-a-week exfoliating pads are a blend of 7% mandelic acid, 5% azelaic acid and 2% salicylic acid. This concentrated unique formula helps resurface and exfoliate clogged pores, dull skin, and acne-prone, oily complexion to boost radiance and rejuvenate the skin.
- Mild to intense exfoliation, controlled by contact time
- A combination of exfoliating, antibacterial, redness reducing, and skin brightening acids
- Reduces pore size and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Restores a reflective appearance to the skin
- Improves skin texture
- Highly effective in acne regimens due to the active acids
MANDELIC ACID, 7%
A naturally-occurring alpha hydroxy acid derived from almonds, mandelic acid helps speed up cellular turnover and
renewal. The Mandelic acid molecule is bigger and heavier than that of Glycolic acid, which means it doesn’t penetrate
quite as far into the epidermis and thus has a lower potential for irritancy. In addition, the phenolic side-chain of
Mandelic confers weak anti-bacterial and melanin-inhibiting properties.
AZELAIC ACID (POTASSIUM AZELOYL DIGLYCINATE), 5%
A natural component of wheat, barley, and rye, this ingredient is antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory with melanin
SALICYLIC ACID, 2%
Aids exfoliation by weakening the links between cells in the outer layer of dead skin, allowing the normal shedding
process to occur at a more optimum rate. By helping new cells surface, it improves skin texture, unclogs pores, enhances
penetration (and therefore eectiveness) of ingredients such as vitamin C.